My Introduction

5 posters

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by Cyanite RS Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Hello, My RS Username is Cyanite RS. I have been playing old school RuneScape since I was a kid and im currently 23. I’ve always been in love with this game and when I was a kid the abyssal whip was the absolute dream, since I got older and have a lot more patience I made a new account back in 2017 when i found out OSRS had been re-released. My combat level is 117 and my total level is 1991 and Slayer is my favourite skill. My goal is to eventually max my account although im so addicted to PvM that progression with my non-combat stats comes to a halt. I enjoy making friends on RuneScape and I don’t believe you can play this game too its full potential without friends. In RL I like motorcycles, I love football and I enjoy fishing with friends and a good day out drinking watching football.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you in game soon Smile
Cyanite RS
Cyanite RS

Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by Purple Dude Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:55 pm

Hellow Cyanite and welcome to the clan ^^

The Abyssal Whip was also my dream when I was young...then I got scammed the day after I got it by a long time friend who "wanted to try it on", never saw him again! This game truly teaches people the hard lessons xD

Almost 2000 total is well done so far, soon new worlds unlocked Very Happy You can do it!

Seeya ingame Wink ^^ bounce

My Introduction NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:59 am

Welcome Cyanite! Love to see long time players coming to the clan. I also have gotten way more patience with this game as I've gotten older, allowing me to grind out goals that I never imagined I would hit as a kid! I'll never forget mining and selling off essence to buy my first whip... and then almost immediately getting scammed for it lol.

Again welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 pm

Welcome Cyanite RS!

Sounds like a familiar story! I remember back in the day when getting a dragon scim and whip were the go to wep. There is no game that comes close to osrs, the feeling of logging in and hearing home screen music and heck starting out fishing and cooking in draynor/lumby Very Happy! Great times.

Glad to see you chose OSRSADVICE as your new home!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:30 pm

Welcome aboard Smile completely understandable feeling halting skilling for pvm progression lol, there's just so much to do!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:46 am

Welcome officially to the clan Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

My Introduction YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down