+2
DabbingBrb
RSAndrea
6 posters

Go down

My Introduction! Empty My Introduction!

Post by RSAndrea Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Hello everyone!

I'll start with a basic introduction, I'm Andrea, 29. I currently live in the UK but I'm looking to take my business to Australia. That's where I see myself living in the near future!

I've been playing Runescape since 2006. Yes I've gone through periods of time where I haven't been active because of other things but one doesn't quit this game, Impossible. The reason why I play so much is mainly the social side of the game, you meet some wonderful people and this CC is full of such people.

So I have decided I would like to join and have my stay officially noted! Thank you for having me Smile
RSAndrea
RSAndrea

Back to top Go down

My Introduction! Empty Re: My Introduction!

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Welcome to the clan!

It truly is a special one and I can guarantee without it I would have quit after a few months like I usually do. Glad to see you wanted to officially join us and I cannot wait to start doing some raids on twisted league Very Happy

But just remember what I said, if you get tbow before me I will report you. Good luck Cool

My Introduction! Dabna10

My Introduction! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

My Introduction! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by RSAndrea Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 pm

And raid we shall! Ha, please don't report me! I am known to have outstanding luck when it comes to PvM! We shall see! This week I should be ready to attempt!
RSAndrea
RSAndrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Hey Andrea! I recognize your name! Glad you finally decided to sign up.

What prompted the desire to move to Australia? It seems to me like a lovely place to live, but it's an awfully long ways away from the UK. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable moving across the world like that Shocked

The CC really is something special, isn't it? Without having such a wonderful group of people to interact with, like Dab, I too would have quit the game months ago. I probably say it too often, but I really can't overstate how much I've benefited from joining the clan. It's been a great way to stay social while playing a game that otherwise feels more or less like an introvert's paradise Laughing

Here's a link to the Discord server, if that's something you use. I'd highly recommend joining, as it allows you to vote on Pidalu's weekly PvM events and Skill of the Week. It's also just an all-around great place to hang out: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Be seeing you!

My Introduction! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by RSAndrea Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Hey, Thank you for recognising haha! It did make sense as I'd like to stay here. I've been there a few times now and my sister did the same thing but she's out there nursing. It's a life changing decision but there's nothing here for me anymore and I've almost got the go-ahead to do so. I made my choice a while ago to be fair.

It is very special. The community in Runescape has seen a lot of changes over the years and it has been a long time since I saw anywhere that had such a warm, loving community like this CC so it has made this choice that much easier. I will also do that Smile thank you!
RSAndrea
RSAndrea

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Welcome to the clan, Andrea!! It's great to have you here Smile
bokeh_dot

My Introduction! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RSAndrea Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:08 am

Thank you ValKerynth Smile It's really good to be here!
RSAndrea
RSAndrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 pm

You're right, you don't quit the game. I been playing on and off for something like 15 years. The social aspect is so much different these days. But this clan is very friendly, and we still hang out at events too. I love it here. It was the first clan I joined, and the only clan I will likely ever be in. I found the best one on the first try Smile

Welcome to the clan. Hope to see you around!
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:07 am

I was witness to some of your luck when in cc yesterday !!!! long may it continue, and almost where ever you are in the world you can still be here with us too. May your good luck continue in your goals both on here and real life, I am sure your sister will be delighted to have you nearer and you have obviously given it a lot of thought, we are nosy so keep us updated. See you in game i'm the one with the broken rng and playing tl atm....but still having fun. My pm is always open.
ladybird2

My Introduction! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down