+3
Tinnitus
Syllabic
Moon Type2
7 posters

Go down

Introduction :)  Empty Introduction :)

Post by Moon Type2 Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Hi guys! I’m Moon Type2 from the cc. I recently just discovered the cc but I’ve been an avid RuneScape player for as long as I can remember. I quit because I had lost interest in playing my main account but a buddy suggested I should try an Ironman mode account so I figured I’d give an hcim a chance. I look forward to speaking with everyone and seeing what this community has to offer. So far everyone seems wonderful. Smile Happy gaming!
Moon Type2
Moon Type2

Back to top Go down

Introduction :)  Empty Re: Introduction :)

Post by Syllabic Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:43 pm

Hey Moon Type, thanks for the intro.

Ironman mode's tough. I can't really see myself getting into it, aside from the eventual Group Ironman release (if I can find some friends that are interested). Not nearly dedicated enough, lol. But it does seem like an excellent alternative for people that are sick of playing a main. Seems a lot more fulfilling when you finally get that drop you've been working towards for an ungodly amount of time, too. Pretty fun to see people going nuts over super mundane clue step items and stuff like that.

Not sure if you're already on there, but you might enjoy our Discord server as well. Easily my favourite part of the CC Smile

Introduction :)  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:07 pm

Hey Moon Type,

Welcome to the cc and offsite! I started ironman for the same reason. Got pretty bored on the main, so I figured I'd give it a shot because of all the ironman youtube series I had been watching. I haven't looked back since, definitely the best decision I've made on OSRS so far. It's definitely a grind, but it's been so worth it.

There's plenty of experienced ironmen in our chat that have been super helpful to me in learning different niche methods, so definitely don't be afraid to use the chat as a resource if needed. Wishing you all the best!

Be seeing ya  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Introduction :)  4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:26 am

Welcome Moon! That makes I believe 3 Moons in the clan? Haha but the more the merrier Smile

HCIM is great and I seriously enjoy playing mine, but I do sometimes feel like I limit my gameplay in a way I wouldn't if i was a regular ironman. Either way, all the best to you and I hope to see you around the cc Happy Pepo

Introduction :)  Dabna10

Introduction :)  Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:53 am

Hey Moon, welcome to the cc Smile

A really lovely introduction to read! I don't know why, and call me weird perhaps, but I just got a really nice vibe off of reading it I love you

I hope that you continue to enjoy your time with us here at OSRS Advice, whether it's having people to talk to, game with or ask advice of we really are a solid group of players. Wishing you all the best with your HCIM adventures too. We've got lots of Iron players in the cc who would be more than happy to help with advice/guidance so make surer to ask lots of questions, after all, there's no such thing as a stupid or silly question Razz

Look forward to chatting with you when we're both online. Until then, take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction :)  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Hi Moon Type2,
I saw you in the cc but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well. I'm fairly new to the clan but in the time I've been here I've found everyone to be helpful and friendly. It's a great clan to be part of. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction :)  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Hope you enjoy your time with the cc Moon, we're happy to have ya here <3
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down