+3
Shoxha
i Kelly
nrjn
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by nrjn Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Hi all, I'm Nick, I've been on/off OSRS for the past 2 years, and each time I come back I usually hang out in the chat. With my semester over for college, I've got a lot more time to play, so I figured I'd introduce myself on the forums! I'm around med-level, but I'm hoping to get to a point where I can participate in raids/bossing with other clannies.
nrjn
nrjn

Cowman

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by i Kelly Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Hey Njrj, welcome to the clan! What does your username mean? It's interesting. What are your goals in-game currently?

Hope to see you around!
i Kelly
i Kelly

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoxha Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:06 pm

Welcome back Nick! Keep up the grinding Because before you’ll know it, you’re at that point. Many in here also take learners to whatever boss it might be Smile
Shoxha
Shoxha

Introduction OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by nrjn Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:19 pm

i Kelly wrote:Hey Njrj, welcome to the clan! What does your username mean? It's interesting. What are your goals in-game currently?

Hope to see you around!

Hi Kelly! It's actually just my first initial, last initial, middle initial and then last initial again lol. I just needed a four letter username for something a while back, and just kept using it.

Currently I'm trying to get base 75s, get an imbued slayer helmet, work on improving my bank and learning barrows!
nrjn
nrjn

Cowman

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:06 am

Howdy Nick! Love the picture, haha. I remember when you first signed up on here. Was wondering when you'd finally get around to posting Wink

I'd love to boss with you some time, if you're fine with me likely planking at every available opportunity. Always down for Corp, and maybe some God Wars if the mood strikes me. Just a thought!

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:53 am

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your semester ending--I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about it. Hopefully it worked out in your favor Smile

Glad to have you here!!
bokeh_dot

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:56 pm

The virus changes many things but glad you are with us and gl on your base 75
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:51 am

njrj wrote:Hi all, I'm Nick, I've been on/off OSRS for the past 2 years, and each time I come back I usually hang out in the chat. With my semester over for college, I've got a lot more time to play, so I figured I'd introduce myself on the forums! I'm around med-level, but I'm hoping to get to a point where I can participate in raids/bossing with other clannies.

Hey Nick, welcome to the offsite and cc officially!

Semester over = time to grind for that experience, looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting as and when!

Great to hear that you're looking forward to raids / bosses, myself and some others sometimes host random and spontaneous Godwars Dungeon trips and when we do there's usually enough of us that it really doesn't matter what level you are so if you ever fancied coming along for an experience then by all means we'd be happy to have you Smile

If you need anything, or just want to say hey, my PM is always on Smile Until then, take care bud and hopefully see you soon!
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down