Introduction

+2
i Kelly
bokeh_dot
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Not Quzz Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:42 am

Hi, Im Quzzini, I've been playing runescape since 2009 but quit during eoc. and start my osrs journey on november 2018. None of my friends is playing anymore, so I decided to join a clan and found this clan on the osrs forum.

Looking forward to the clan and all the events. Very Happy
Not Quzz
Not Quzz

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by bokeh_dot Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 am

Welcome to the clan! I'm glad you found your way here. There are lots of friendly faces in this clan, so you're sure to make some friends along your OSRS journey Smile Looking forward to seeing you around!
bokeh_dot

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Welcome to the clan!

What are your current goals in-game? Given you started in 2009, do you see significant changes from the OSRS to what you started out within 2009 (that you like)?
i Kelly
i Kelly

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:08 pm

Yo Quzzini, welcome. You sure found all the important offsite stuff quickly, haha. Looks like you're pretty much set up!

Seems like loads of people find us through the official forums, which is kind of funny, considering that our site often has more active users during peak hours Laughing Glad you found the CC. You couldn't have picked a better one!

Doing anything interesting in-game at the moment? I'd love to hear more Smile

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by 123098456765 Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:09 pm

Welcome comrade!

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Quzz Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:34 am

ValKerynth wrote:Welcome to the clan! I'm glad you found your way here. There are lots of friendly faces in this clan, so you're sure to make some friends along your OSRS journey Smile Looking forward to seeing you around!

taste wrote:Welcome comrade!

Thank you ! Very Happy
Not Quzz
Not Quzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Quzz Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:54 am

i Kelly wrote:Welcome to the clan!

What are your current goals in-game? Given you started in 2009, do you see significant changes from the OSRS to what you started out within 2009 (that you like)?

Hey, currently I am trying to level up my combat as high as possible, I wanna try pvm one day. One thing I like about OSRS is we get to vote for the updates but the cons is we need 75% of the total votes to pass which is quite hard imo (I really want the warding skill lol), and I miss the minigame like first of guthix and the hd graphics, hopefully they will be on osrs.
Not Quzz
Not Quzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Quzz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:05 am

Syllabic wrote:Yo Quzzini, welcome. You sure found all the important offsite stuff quickly, haha. Looks like you're pretty much set up!

Seems like loads of people find us through the official forums, which is kind of funny, considering that our site often has more active users during peak hours Laughing Glad you found the CC. You couldn't have picked a better one!

Doing anything interesting in-game at the moment? I'd love to hear more Smile

Hey, tbh I was surprised by the amount of people in the forum, I thought it was only for the clan members like 50 people. Currently, I am training my combat skill to be high enough for pvm, would like to join botw and pvm bingo one day lol. Very Happy
Not Quzz
Not Quzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:50 am

Welcome to the clan lad c: Can't wait for you to join in on the activities :p
Catnaros
Catnaros

Introduction ZL9RG

Back to top Go down