This Land
Catnap
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Catnap Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 am

Hey there.

RSN name is Catnap.

Recently decided to join a clan as it kinda gets boring just playing OSRS solo all the time and it'd be nice to speak to people and do events with other people.

It's also been a nice clan chat to just idle in and speak to people whether it's giving or getting advice : )

Been playing RS since 2003 but kinda stopped when EOC happened and came back when OSRS came about.

So yeah that's me. Hoping to join the clan and be more active in the community.

Catnap
Catnap

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by This Land Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:28 am

Catnap wrote:Hey there.

RSN name is Catnap.

Recently decided to join a clan as it kinda gets boring just playing OSRS solo all the time and it'd be nice to speak to people and do events with other people.

It's also been a nice clan chat to just idle in and speak to people whether it's giving or getting advice : )

Been playing RS since 2003 but kinda stopped when EOC happened and came back when OSRS came about.

So yeah that's me. Hoping to join the clan and be more active in the community.

Hey Catnap! Welcome officially to the clan and the clan's offsite Smile

So glad that you've decided to join our community, you've definitely come to the right place in terms of having people to chat with whilst playing the game as the cc is always bursting with people and conversation. I too quit when EOC came around as it was too much for my little uncomplicated RS mind to come to terms with but when I realised OSRS was a 'thing' I came back, wish I'd known about it way earlier than I had.

Looking forward to chatting more when we're both in the cc! My PM is always on if you need anything or want to ask a question so don't hesitate to get in touch with me anytime Very Happy

Until then, take care and hopefully see you soon!
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucido Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:09 am

Welcome to the clan Catnap Smile

Introduction U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Welcome to the CC Cat! Glad you're enjoying your time here Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Introduction 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Catnap is an adorable name and I love it Pepo Heart

Joining a CC was definitely the right decision! No way I'd still be logging in (almost) every day if I hadn't joined the CC. Having people to talk to is such a great incentive, and I wish I'd realized what I was missing a lot sooner! I've met some great friends in the fairly short amount of time I've been here. Here's hoping you do too I love you

Hopefully I'll catch you around at some events in the near future! We've usually got some fun stuff in the works Smile

Don't forget to post your RSN in the Smiley thread in order to get ranked. Almost a must these days, with how active we are: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrr xD Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 pm

Catnap wrote:it kinda gets boring just playing OSRS solo all the time and it'd be nice to speak to people and do events with other people.

That was my main motivation to join the clan too, people just don't seem to talk in public chat as much as they used to back in '07 and social interaction is one of the best parts about Runescape!

Welcome to the clan, look forward to seeing you in-game.
Rawrr xD

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:49 am

Welcome Catnip Very Happy!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down