Live with DeadKoiFish

5 posters

Go down

Would a zombie koi fish infect a single person if every koi in the world turned?

Live with DeadKoiFish I_vote_lcap100%Live with DeadKoiFish I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Live with DeadKoiFish I_vote_lcap0%Live with DeadKoiFish I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Live with DeadKoiFish Empty Live with DeadKoiFish

Post by deadkoifish Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:19 pm

Howdy ya'll syl told me to post an intro. I'm about to finish grad school, was a tattoo artist until COVID Sad I got nothin' against Live Koi Fish, but the dead ones are cooler. Trying to get Sarachnis pet because I love spiders.

I think Muffin got me to join this cc like a year ago? Can't remember who. I play osrs casually.
deadkoifish
deadkoifish

Back to top Go down

Live with DeadKoiFish Empty Re: Live with DeadKoiFish

Post by Syllabic Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:29 pm

Yeah, damn right I did rabbit

What are you in grad school for? Seems like a smart move to branch out a bit, even if it's not really what you want. I hadn't even thought about how bad COVID must have been for tattoo parlors, but I'd guess people aren't too keen on prolonged skin contact these days, even if it is sterile. You think you'll try to get back into it once stuff starts going back to normal? Also, this thread might be fun for you: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4417-osrs-advice-ink (and the #art-club channel on Discord!)

P.S. How's the Sarachnis grind coming along? Hopefully you don't have as much trouble getting the pet as I did wainc By all means feel free to hit me up if you wanna borrow some gear (not sure what your setup is), or if you want to try duos sometime. Haven't had the chance since I dragged @CAREER E4 along with me a few months back, and I think I may be going through withdrawal.

Live with DeadKoiFish NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar 96 Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:43 pm

Welcome to the clan! Good luck on the pet man!
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Ayyy, thanks for the intro my dude!

Best of luck on grad school life, it's tough but worth it for sure. Having mostly online courses (besides in person clinic) have honestly made it a bit more bearable for me, but I miss the in person aspect of classwork sometimes as well. 

Let us know if you need anything  Pepo Heart
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Live with DeadKoiFish 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Hey Koi! What are you working on in grad school, and early congrats are in order as well! Pretty cool you were a tattoo artist even though COVID has messed some things up, I'm waiting on things to settle down so I can get some more ink as well. Good luck on the pet hunting Thumbs Up

Live with DeadKoiFish 4068HaS

Back to top Go down