Re-Introducing Myself

3 posters

Go down

Re-Introducing Myself Empty Re-Introducing Myself

Post by 01578950 Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:59 pm

Hello,

My name is Garrett.
I've been playing RS off and on since 2005. So going on 15+ years. I really enjoy the maturity of this clan. I keep coming back to it when I play. I enjoy reading what you all have to say, also the friendliness is quite refreshing after being in so many toxic pking clans. To be honest, I don't always enjoy the friendliness, but that's definitely a me problem. As I read once: "(Anger) may be the dubious luxury of normal men, but for me this is poison." I'm paraphrasing of course, however, the idea is there.

Anyways a bit more about me. I'm Bi-polar. I take medication for it and it keeps me very stable. I'm a cook irl. I discovered this clan quite a while ago, when I met an old friend who used to pk with me in a clan called Invictus. At the time, OSRS Advice's home world was 314 as well as Invictus's home world. However, I heard there were complaints about lagging/dcing on that world so it was changed to 354 I believe?

Thank you for reading,
I hope to stick around longer this time.

Back to top Go down

Re-Introducing Myself Empty Re: Re-Introducing Myself

Post by Syllabic Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:23 am

Hey man, good to see you back! Noticed you were around in Discord a night or two ago, so I was kinda wondering.

As I read once: "(Anger) may be the dubious luxury of normal men, but for me this is poison." I'm paraphrasing of course, however, the idea is there.

I get it. Sometimes I have to take breaks for the same reason, but it's always nice knowing that I'll have a place to come back to, where people mostly tolerate me despite myself Razz That's a smart way to look at things.

And yeah, we switched to 354 because of the lag. 354 has been kinda iffy lately though, so don't be surprised if we're forced to relocate again in the future. Fingers crossed.

Hope you enjoy your time back with the clan. Be seeing you.

Re-Introducing Myself NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Re-Introducing Myself Empty Re: Re-Introducing Myself

Post by Purple Dude Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:01 am

Welcome Garrett Smile Glad to hear you like the clan for the right reasons ! xD
And yeah, we'll see if we get to keep World 354 as US Homeworld.. We also have World 358 as the EU Homeworld Wink

Hope you stick around longer too Smile Very Happy bouncebounce

Re-Introducing Myself NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down