introducing myself

+2
Syllabic
Titogoss
6 posters

Go down

introducing myself Empty introducing myself

Post by Titogoss Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello my name is Anthony this is my first character on osrs ever , i found this group on internet when i was looking for a friendly group with no haters on newbies, I am from quebec Canada and i am french my English is very basic but i am doing my best to not do too much mistake :p, i am a woodcutter in real life this is my full time job and i live with my wife and my dog in my house and play rs when i got free time. I am 25 years old
Titogoss
Titogoss

Back to top Go down

introducing myself Empty Re: introducing myself

Post by Syllabic Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Hey there Anthony. Thanks for posting. We have a couple other Quebecois clannies, actually. Don't worry too much about your English. Seems pretty good to me, and I've got tremendous respect for anyone willing to branch out from what they speak natively. I took 3 years of French in school and I hardly remember any of it Laughing

When I hear "woodcutter", all I can imagine is the typical romanticized view of a turn of the century lumberjack, lol. You work at a mill or something, then?

introducing myself NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Hey Anthony, I'm Jon. Welcome to the cc Smile.
I can't think of a nicer, newbie-friendler CC so I hope you enjoy your stay! We are always ready to help out and answer questions.

Like Syl said, I can also understand your English no problem! I lived in Japan for almost 2 years, so I have a TON of respect for the work it takes to learn a new language...and make a mistake or two sometimes. It's how we learn. (:

See you in game!
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

introducing myself YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Broxxar Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello Anthony! I'm also Canadian, but from Ontario (and currently live in the states). Hahah I sincerely hope you have a 99 wood cutting cape in real life to flex on people— if not, may I suggest you get one? 😅
Broxxar
Broxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Hey Anthony,

Welcome to the clan and OSRS!

A true lumberjack? Sounds awesome man. I can't imagine that line of work is easy at all. Must be pretty cool to talk about, though.

Best of luck on your in game goals. Don't be afraid to ask anything in cc - I'm sure many people will be willing to help out.

Be seeing ya!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

introducing myself 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Titogoss Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Yes hello all thank you for the welcome my other replys didnt seem to have sent so i said I have no cape but pretty my skills are better IRL than in game WC 🤣 if you want to know more type world modern long reach excavator machine working on youtube and at 4:00 mark its the machine im driving everyday
Thanks will see you in game !!!!
Titogoss
Titogoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:15 am

Hi Anthony,
Welcome to the clan and to RuneScape! Smile it's neat meeting people who are brand new to the game because it brings back the excitement of being a brand new player just starting out as an adventurer in Lumbridge. This clan is newbie friendly and there are a lot of experienced players who don't mind answering questions so don't hesitate to ask.

It's cool that you're a real life woodcutter. I'm curious if Woodcutting will be your first 99 in game. Wink
Spiritika
Spiritika

introducing myself YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Broxxar Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Titogoss wrote:type world modern long reach excavator machine working on youtube and at 4:00 mark its the machine im driving everyday

Hahaha oh my god I would vote for this to be added in a future poll! That thing is a monster. 😮🌳
Broxxar
Broxxar

Back to top Go down