vit
ladybird2
Moon Light
Timmmyyy1
This Land
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! ==

Post by This Land Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:19 am

ladybird2 wrote:Keep up the good work...the overall feeling I get that is it is a group of people getting to have new experiences and have fun together...ok, so a reward is nice...but its far from the main goal, and I think that says a lot...the  help and availability to all is priceless.
WELL DONE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

That overall feeling you get is precisely what we're aiming for with these events so I'm glad you see it that way. Obviously we have events that eventually reoccur when they win the vote again but whether someone is taking part in that event again or joining it for the first time my hope was that it would give people the opportunity to easily experience bits of content in the game that they would otherwise really struggle to take part in Smile Fun, Learning and then obviously if we get good drops to split that's an extra little cherry on the top Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for the kind words LB Smile I love you
This Land
This Land

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 Empty Re: Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! ==

Post by This Land Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 am

INOXXENTRISA wrote:aww sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! hope I can join you guys one day! Very Happy maybe when ive sorted my combat lvls out! but glad you guys had fun and its nice to help each other and learn through the game together it makes the bond between clan members and friendships in game increase! Very Happy well done guys!

We do have a lot of fun! It's awesome getting lots of people from the clan together in one area and playing some content as a team Very Happy

In terms of joining us 'one day' I'd say that this Saturday, if you can make it of course, is definitely the perfect time! The events are always open to everyone there are no restrictions it terms of combat stats and equipment. Some of the places we do visit have level requirements but they are only in the Godwars dungeon where you need:
- 70 range to access Armadyl
- 70 strength to access Bandos
- 70 agility to access Saradomin
- 70 hitpoints to access Zamorak

Other than those in the list there really are no limits so if you fancy joining in on the fun then we'd be very happy to have you with us Risa! Thank you for the kind words and I hope to see you at one of the events in the future if you can make it I love you Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:16 am

oooo Mitch I will need to get my 70 range and join you guys but I've never done it before so I'm a huge newbie at it but will defo join sometime! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:14 pm

I would really love to join in on these adventures but I'm terrified of boss fights and I'm worried I'd be a hindrance to the group with my noobness Sad
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:45 am

Megnificent wrote:I would really love to join in on these adventures but I'm terrified of boss fights and I'm worried I'd be a hindrance to the group with my noobness Sad

That should really not let you hold yourself back Meg! Very Happy These events are primarily in the name of fun! I had no idea what I was doing in Chambers of Xeric but still we had a loaaaaaad of fun! You should definitely come if you have the time! It'll be worth your while!

twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:11 am

@INOXXENTRISA - excellent stuff, I look forward to having you join us soon hopefully Smile

@Megnificent - I cannot echo what @twobviku said more! The main reason for restarting these events after Pid originally created them last year was to continue with the theme that they would provide everyone the opportunity to experience content that they might not otherwise experience either on their own or in a smaller/more serious group! Our main goal is to make sure that everyone has a good time and hopefully learns something about whatever the event is (obviously any loot we split is an extra little bonus and cherry on top haha) so it would be awesome to see you come along to one of the events if you feel up to it and the timing works on your side too Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:58 am

defo will Mitch me too ! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:17 am

Great stuff Risa Smile

FYI to all - main body of text on the post has been updated, as well as the title, to reflect that tonight's event is an Armadyl Godwars Mass!

Looking forward to seeing as many of you there that can make it Smile Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:27 am

Thread title and main body of text updated to reflect that voting is now officially open again on the discord for the next event! Smile

Second post has also been updated with some screenshots of the Armadyl event too Smile

Honorable mention goes out to Sgt Pear who showed up late in full void without an armadyl or zamorak piece of equipment and had to teleport out before being able to get 40KC. He then went to get an ECU Key, came into the room and accidentally clicked his teleport tab mid-way through the first kill Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Look forward to seeing anyone who can make it at the next event!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:37 pm

thanks Mitch Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:51 pm

This Land wrote:Honorable mention goes out to Sgt Pear who showed up late in full void without an armadyl or zamorak piece of equipment and had to teleport out before being able to get 40KC. He then went to get an ECU Key, came into the room and accidentally clicked his teleport tab mid-way through the first kill Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sgt Pear - the real trooper we have, but don't deserve! lol!

Had a blast at the Arma event. Hope I can make the next one! Thanks Mitch =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 am

No problem Risa Smile

And 110% Tinny, we don't deserve the awesomeness and entertainment of Sgt Pear Very Happy It really added that extra little cherry on top of the event - lots of laughs all around in-game and for those in the discord voice channel too!

Really happy to see you had a blast at the event that's put a big smile on my face this morning. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you at the next one if you can make it Smile If not, there'll be plenty more!!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am

Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:00 am

Main body of text and title updated to reflect that voting is now open.

Second post updated with the photos from the most recent Nightmare of Ashihama event!

Thank you to all who could make it Smile look forward to seeing people at the next event!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:07 am

Thread title and main body of text updated to reflect that tonight's event will be a clan trip to the Saradomin Godwars Lair! Very Happy Very Happy

Very excited for our first ever trip to Sara, let's have some fun Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:49 am

dont forget to prepare ahead of time if you can, and ask questions, so you get in game time to the max...a lot of help available...and guides at the start of the post. Have fun.
ladybird2

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:36 am

Thanks for the advice to everyone LB Smile

Off the back of what you've just said, I wanted to reinforce that obtaining an ECU key from the Wilderness Godwars Dungeon for this event is highly recommended. An ECU key will allow you to enter the lair without killing 40 of Saradomin's followers!

For anyone that has never obtained an ECU key before, here's a link to a very quick and good guide explaining how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6F7KottuY

See you all later! Smile

Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:41 am

Thread title changed to reflect that voting is now open!

Main body of text and thread title updated to reflect that the voting process and structure of the event has slightly changed Smile Make sure to give it a read.

Second post updated with pictures from the last event!! Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:29 am

Thread title and main body of text updated to reflect that Corporeal Beast has won the vote for this weeks event!

Very excited that we're celebrating 3 months of the events revival with the same event that won the first vote Very Happy

Let's get someone the pet Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:29 am

Very Happy This is a boss I can get behind!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next