Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles...

+3
Bear
elemntsk8ter
Sarkee
7 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... Empty Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles...

Post by Sarkee Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:44 am

Hey,

I've been lurking in the OSRS Advice CC for a while now and have decided I'd like to introduce myself and get to know you all a bit more. I love the way the CC operates and am impressed with the calibre of people that both frequent and moderate it. So I thought I'd stop the lurking and maybe get involved a bit more, starting with this thread!

My real name is Dave, though you're welcome to call me whatever suits you best, I can assure you I've been lablled worse Razz . I'm 25 and have been (addictively) scaping on-and-off since the tender age of 11. I was late to the arrival of Old School after my anti-EOC hiatus but I'm slowly creeping up on 2k total now and would really like to max, although I'm not nearly strong-willed enough to target the big 2277 just yet, so one day at a time, hehe. I was in my last Clan for nearly 3 years but with a change of leadership, I found myself enjoying the environment less so I set out on a journey to find a new home - and here we are. Like I said, I really like the vibe of the CC and the community, so perhaps this will be the new place for me to lay my hat. Time will tell.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you'd rather, share your favourite joke!
Sarkee
Sarkee

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... Empty Re: Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles...

Post by elemntsk8ter Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Welcome to the party! Hopefully this community meets your needs for a nontoxic / friendly environment!
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... Empty Re: Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles...

Post by Bear Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Hey Sarkee, glad to have you with us on the offsite mate. Good luck with maxing, should only take a couple days or so Wink

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Quz Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:54 pm

welcome friend
Quz
Quz

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Happy to have you here!

Welcome Sarkee Smile
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Shh Gg | Small Pulley Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Good to have you ! Good luck on 2k total and see you around

Hey, I'm Sarkee and I'm not very original with titles... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fudgywig Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 am

Hey sarkee ! pleasure to meet you and welcome to the clan and the offsite,
Please take time to read the rules as this clan is strictly PG! enjoy your stay and make sure to post in the "smiley thread" for a rank in the cc which you are totally welcome to be in ranked or not!
Hopefully see you in game hit me up.
Fudgywig
Fudgywig

Back to top Go down