F2P looking to make friends and gold

4 posters

Go down

F2P looking to make friends and gold Empty F2P looking to make friends and gold

Post by ubermicr0 Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 pm

Heyo, I was invited on the OSRS Official Discord by EvanK-Hell, I took a look at the recruitment post and liked what I saw. I played OSRS a bit back around 2008/2009 when I was very young but never got much into it. I'm a college student and don't like to spend money unless I have to; therefore, I plan to work my way to a bond. I like the content I've been seeing on youtube about flipping on the GE and would love to learn more about the game to get good at that. I was a TF2 trader for a few years and have had success wheeling and dealing on many other in-game marketplaces.

I'm very interested in meeting people, making friends, and learning about the game. I play a lot of other games, and outside of gaming I spend my time programming, hiking, and tinkering with electronics. Excited to make memories and gold with all of you.
ubermicr0
ubermicr0

Back to top Go down

F2P looking to make friends and gold Empty Re: F2P looking to make friends and gold

Post by rackroll Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:49 am

Hi ubermicr0, and welcome! Working up to a bond is definitely an ambitious goal due to their current price, but it's a great goal to work toward! I've never gotten the hang of flipping on the GE, but if that's something you're good at (which it sounds like you are) and are able to figure out that'll be some easy money for you. This is a great clan with decades of experience, and we're happy to try to answer whatever questions you have.

Again welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

F2P looking to make friends and gold YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

F2P looking to make friends and gold Empty Re: F2P looking to make friends and gold

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am

Welcome officially to the clan Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Fri May 03, 2024 7:38 pm

Welcome ubermicr0!

Glad to see you chose OsrsAdvice as your home! Very Happy
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down