+3
Virtual Luck
Tinnitus
ryanh
7 posters

Go down

Hey friends Empty Hey friends

Post by ryanh Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:11 am

Hey friends, my name is Ryan, IGN: Strewzz. Mid level player now, been on and off since way back in the day. Always loved the good vibes in CC and looking forward to meeting more of you (:
ryanh
ryanh

Back to top Go down

Hey friends Empty Re: Hey friends

Post by Tinnitus Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Hey Strewzz,

Good to see you on here man. Hope you continue to enjoy the good vibes here. It's pretty great!

Be seeing ya  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hey friends 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtual Luck Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums, ryanh!
Virtual Luck
Virtual Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Glad to have you with us, Strewzz! You up to anything interesting in-game these days?

Hey friends NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanh Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome's  POGGIES!

Thanks for asking Syllabic, just killed Jad for the first time a couple weeks ago, got up to 90 range from around 78 to get that done. Still trying to get my combat up and get a lot of essential quests done, but I've been busy with school and work lately so I've been afk cooking while studying. About 200k from 95 right now  geek  There's still so much I haven't done in this game, I want to get into bossing and pking which I know very little about. What have you been up to?
ryanh
ryanh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crux Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:08 pm

Hi Ryan! Good to have ya. Always glad to hear people enjoy the atmosphere in the CC. There are some pretty great people here. Good luck with all your goals. Never hesitate to ask questions/reach out. Be seeing ya!
The Crux
The Crux

Hey friends 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:38 pm

ryanh wrote:Thanks for asking Syllabic, just killed Jad for the first time a couple weeks ago, got up to 90 range from around 78 to get that done. Still trying to get my combat up and get a lot of essential quests done, but I've been busy with school and work lately so I've been afk cooking while studying. About 200k from 95 right now geek There's still so much I haven't done in this game, I want to get into bossing and pking which I know very little about. What have you been up to?

Sounds like you've been making pretty good progress, even with school and work getting in the way! Nicely done on the fire cape, as well Smile That's a big step towards getting PVM-ready. Are you interested in any bosses in particular?

As for me, I haven't really been playing much the past couple weeks. Before my break, I was mostly working on Slayer and Woodcutting, both of which are around 97 at the moment. I'll get the capes someday, I swear!

Hey friends NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanh Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:01 am

Syllabic wrote:
ryanh wrote:Thanks for asking Syllabic, just killed Jad for the first time a couple weeks ago, got up to 90 range from around 78 to get that done. Still trying to get my combat up and get a lot of essential quests done, but I've been busy with school and work lately so I've been afk cooking while studying. About 200k from 95 right now geek There's still so much I haven't done in this game, I want to get into bossing and pking which I know very little about. What have you been up to?

Sounds like you've been making pretty good progress, even with school and work getting in the way! Nicely done on the fire cape, as well Smile That's a big step towards getting PVM-ready. Are you interested in any bosses in particular?

As for me, I haven't really been playing much the past couple weeks. Before my break, I was mostly working on Slayer and Woodcutting, both of which are around 97 at the moment. I'll get the capes someday, I swear!

Haha doing my best with progress it's so satisfying seeing those numbers go up Very Happy  After Jad I'm interested in zulrah and vork, but I think I still need some higher stats and some questing to do before I'm ready. Wow those are so close!! What has been your favorite 99 so far?
ryanh
ryanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitouri Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:18 am

Hey Ryan welcome buddy Very Happy
Fitouri
Fitouri

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey strewzz, welcome!