Intro :)

2 posters

Go down

Intro :) Empty Intro :)

Post by Impact Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:42 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Impact but some people call me Blue. I was recommended to join this clan by my brother, Tai X. My RSN is currently "S14 X". I mostly play on S14 X but have a few other accounts as well. Currently a 30 def build with 1922 Total but i did start as an attack pure originally. I was 91 attack and 1500 total before i switched to a 30 def pure. I made the switch because I had always wanted an initiate pure since i started playing the game but never actually made one! Bumped the def up to 30 because of Inquisitor and Masori. I've been playing runescape since 2004, coming up on 20 years this month! I am also 1720kc into my Whisperer grind trying to get the last piece to build my Soulreaper Axe.

Non Runescape things about me:
- Male, 31, Industrial Construction Foreman/Operator
- I play a lot of Counter-Strike and Escape from Tarkov.
- I'm into cars (I drive a 1996 Nissan Silvia S14 and a 2007 Subaru Forester STi)
- I play Magic the Gathering
- and I have 2 Cats

Happy to be here and hope to get to be apart of this community! Very Happy
Impact
Impact

Back to top Go down

Intro :) Empty Re: Intro :)

Post by shopferix Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:41 am

Heya Impact and welcome to the clan and offsite!

First off an OOF for whisperer, but soon surely! My 20 will also be coming up next year, it is crazy to think about how long some of us ( or maybe even most of us) have been playing this game.
As for your hobbies, you will find lots of like minded people on our discord, plus its always nice to see some new pets pop up in our #pets channel!

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around.
shopferix
shopferix

Intro :) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down