Back after a long break

Go down

Back after a long break Empty Back after a long break

Post by SlickNickTx Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:15 pm

Hello all. I am Nick. IGN SlickNickTxx. I used to be in this clan like 4 years ago under the IGN BootyBandits. I have played off and on since 2006ish.

My last account was an almost maxed range tank. I got a little bored of the game and took a long break. Logged back in about a year later to find my bank wiped so I decided it wasn't worth my time. Got curious about my old account another year later and saw that it was banned and completely gave up on runescape for another 2 years.

Believe it or not, my job affords me lots of free time to game on the clock so I decided might as well start a new account and see if I can level it up. I realized I forgot a lot of stuff about runescape and remembered this clan so here I am wanting to be a member again.

About me: I'm 28 years old, married with kids. I work in oil and gas. When I'm home I like to hunt, fish, and enjoy general outdoors activities. When I'm gone for work I play osrs, the finals, dark and darker, pubg, for honor, and other PC games.

I'm glad to come back and find that this community is still active and thriving and hope to be considered for membership again.
SlickNickTx
SlickNickTx

Back to top Go down