INTRODUCTION

2 posters

Go down

INTRODUCTION Empty INTRODUCTION

Post by xKonVic Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:54 am

hello friendly gamers names Chris (xKonVic) , I'm currently looking for a active pvm clan that has daily ppl doing wildy bosses or raids or other group activities, I play daily and I'm LVL 117 with 1980 total lvls, got a nice bank going and have learned alot of content. Love sotw n botw n any events , iv joined discord , haven't joined cc yet cuz I got muted for calling my prime minister a fag in clan chat ( got reported by a member) so here I am.. feel free to message me in discord , I will try to figure out how to properly use this website aswell, look forward to hearing back, also how many members roughly daily r active? Thanks guys
xKonVic
xKonVic

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTION Empty Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by BennyAte Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:04 pm

Hey Chris, and welcome! You'll definitely find plenty of experienced PvMers and Raiders in this clan. I see plenty of people engaging in that content, but I definitely wouldn't say there is daily organized events or group activities, if that's what you're looking for. In terms of daily active members the clan chat is usually active with people chatting about whatever topic is brought up, but again that varies by the day and time of day.

In terms of your mute, I will draw your attention to Rule 5 of this clan, posted on the homepage of this site:

V - No vulgarity, hate speech, or crude remarks. This includes profanity.

It is something taken super seriously here, so please be aware of that. Smile
BennyAte
BennyAte

INTRODUCTION YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down