DarkBriton - Introduction Post

2 posters

Go down

DarkBriton - Introduction Post Empty DarkBriton - Introduction Post

Post by DarkBriton Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:23 am

Hello all.

I am a returning Runescape player, I last played properly in roughly 2004. I managed to recover my first ever Runescape account, but I decided in the end to start fresh and make a new account.

I am currently a free to play player, just trying to get a grip on the game again. Once I have done everything that free to play has to offer and I have my bearings again, I will definitely then switch to the members world. I bet there sooo much more content now on the members world that I will probably be overwhelmed with all the new information and stuff.

Apart from that, I look forward to meeting you all in the game, it would be awesome again to socialize with other people that love the game as I do. I bet you all have something to teach me Smile

Just one thing in the game, forgive me if sometimes I don't understand what you are all saying game wise. As a lot of content has been added since I last played, but I will do my best to go with the flow of the conversation.

Apart from that, I look forward to getting to know you all, I thought I would leave a lot of information about me out of this thread, as I think it's better to get to know me overtime, rather than all at once.

Again thank you for reading my introduction post, I will see you all in the game! Smile

DarkBriton
DarkBriton

Back to top Go down

DarkBriton - Introduction Post Empty Re: DarkBriton - Introduction Post

Post by BennyAte Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:02 pm

Hi DarkBriton, and welcome (back) to Runescape! That's super impressive that you were able to recover your old account! Personally I do think that with all the changes over the years and having not played in so long a fresh start would be the best option. Finishing all F2P content before members is a great strategy. Don't worry about not understanding a lot of new content, we're all happy to try to help answer whatever questions you have. Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around!
BennyAte
BennyAte

DarkBriton - Introduction Post YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down