A superfluous introduction

2 posters

Go down

A superfluous introduction Empty A superfluous introduction

Post by wizard_literal Sat Aug 03, 2024 9:33 pm

Hello! It has been quite some time since I last picked up Runescape again, first starting when I was a small boy at the age of 11 back in, oh well maybe like 2005 or something? I've been on and off every few years for awhile now, specifically a long stretch when I was in college and saw that Old School Runescape had officially launched as it's own game is the most notable recent stretch that I found myself playing with my current Ironman account. Maybe a few spurts in-between now and then but that's besides the point!

To get down to brass tacks every time I would find myself back in the game I came back to searching out this clan as a place I greatly enjoyed socializing in! Despite being mostly a lurker, this clan was a breath of fresh air when it came to finding company to keep with while grinding out whatever nonsensical Ironman task I had on the agenda. As mentioned I quite often only lurked in the Clan Chat, so never came around to making a forum account despite perusing this site on a number of occasions. I've since found that really investing in an online community for the games you love pays back in dividends, so figured give it a shot to get more involved this time!

Anyway thanks for reading!

I go by wizard_literal on most platforms, but my Runescape Name is sup3rfluous(reference to the Journey Quest series if you've seen it!)
wizard_literal
wizard_literal

Back to top Go down

A superfluous introduction Empty Re: A superfluous introduction

Post by BennyAte Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:34 am

Hi wizard, and welcome (back) to Runescape! I'm mostly a lurker myself in chat, so I can very much relate to that. Whether I'm actively chatting or just watching the conversations going on I find myself learning a ton from everyone else who has way more experience than myself. Glad you decided to make an account and get joined up!

Lurking or chatting, hope to see you around. Smile
BennyAte
BennyAte

A superfluous introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down