2 posters

Go down

✦✧✵ New No Guide Ironman Account ✵✧✦ Empty ✦✧✵ New No Guide Ironman Account ✵✧✦

Post by Crampsy Sat Aug 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Greetings,

I'm Crampsy. Here's a bit about me:

About Me

• Username: Crampsy99

• RuneScape History: I've been roaming the lands of Gielinor on and off since I was a 9 year old kid 2009.
    Despite my long experience, I've never quite reached the heights of a quest cape or even a level 60+ in any skill.
    I've always been more of a noob, exploring the world at my own pace.

Current Adventure

When I first returned to OSRS, I used a lot of guides and plugins to make my overall experience easier. In doing so, I became lost in being efficient and not enjoying the game. Because of this, I've recently created an Ironman account with the goal of experiencing RuneScape in its purest form—no guides, no plugins, just good old-fashioned exploration and learning.

Why OSRS Advice?

I've done a decent amount of research on clans, and OSRS Advice seems like the perfect clan for me as it's a great clan for fellow Scapers seeking a friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive community. Here's what I'm looking for:

• Support & Tips: As a new Ironman, I can use all the advice I can get to navigate the challenges ahead.

• Community: I'm hoping to find a group of like-minded players to share my adventures with.

• Events & Activities: I'm keen on participating in clan events and contributing to the community.

Fun Facts

• Favourite NPC: The Drunken Dwarf  – Always has a kebab handy, regardless of whether you want them or not. His slurred words and offerings of free pints are right up my street.

• Most Memorable Moment: My first venture into the Wilderness, where I promptly met my end (and beloved iron armour). A true learning experience.

• Current Goal: To build my Ironman from the ground up, enjoying every step of the journey with no shortcuts.

I'm eager to join this clan, learn from the community, and have a blast playing. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Safe travels,
Crampsy
Crampsy
Crampsy

Back to top Go down

✦✧✵ New No Guide Ironman Account ✵✧✦ Empty Re: ✦✧✵ New No Guide Ironman Account ✵✧✦

Post by BennyAte Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:32 am

Hi Crampsy, and welcome! You've absolutely found the right place as a new Iron who's looking for support and tips. There's a ton of irons in this clan, with a lot of them being endgame or even maxed! Ironman is my favorite way to play the game, and I hope you enjoy it as well. Hope to see you around in the chat, and don't hesitate to ask any question you have. Smile

BennyAte
BennyAte

✦✧✵ New No Guide Ironman Account ✵✧✦ YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down