Hello :)

2 posters

Go down

Hello :)  Empty Hello :)

Post by Pellipper Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:56 am

Hello,

My name is Pellipper, yes the cute little pokemon only with some dyslectic spelling since the correctly spelled Pelipper has been taken Very Happy

i was hopen to chill, perhaps join if i meet requirements, have fun and enjoy eachothers company while the xp goes up.

i use to play back in the day just returning now since i have alot of spare time during some evenings and in the weekends.
Pellipper
Pellipper

Back to top Go down

Hello :)  Empty Re: Hello :)

Post by rollRack Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:12 pm

Hey Pellipper, and welcome! Glad you found us and you're welcome to chill as long as you want! There aren't any requirements to join other than posting here, being respectful to everyone, and watching the language, so you're off to a good start. Smile That being said due to clan size it will take a little time to actually earn a clan rank so you'll have the guest rank for a bit. You're still considered a member and are welcome at all clan functions, just won't see some of the level up / drops messages. Stop on by the clan chat if you haven't already and feel free to chill or chat as much or little as you want!

Hope to see you around!
rollRack
rollRack

Hello :)  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum