Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba)

2 posters

Go down

Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba) Empty Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba)

Post by Darkalbo Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:56 pm

What's up everyone,

My RSN is DarknessAlbo, and I am an ex hardcore ironman that is currently trying to max. I've been around the runescape scene for a long time now, the earliest I remember was 06 with my brothers playing even before then. I took a long break after getting 98 runecrafting and finishinig ds2 on my main. I pretty much quit because of how grindy wrath runes were and stopped using the account. While playing that account I did have ironmen and hardcore ironmen (countless dead ones Laughing ). I started this account in high school and now I'm out of college hoping to finally max. So far I have been playing daily for around half a year so I think it is time I make a return back. Last time I was here was around 2016 and I was in and out until around 2019/2021 I don't exactly recall but I was way more active earlier. Hopefully I will be active here and continue playing, we never quit just take long breaks.

More about my personal life(M23), I work from home in IT, I have an 1994 325ic that I like to work on and I love working out. I have a lot of random hobbies that I am sure I'll talk a lot about in game.

Anyway it's glad to be back and see a lot of familiar faces around, I'm not good with these introduction type of posts but that was my second one I hope to have fun with you all Laughing

Oh yeah looking at my past posts I posted a series of goals I was going for on my old account, ahh the memories, I might do the same thing with the current account I am playing maybe a bit more concise and refined.
Darkalbo
Darkalbo

Back to top Go down

Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba) Empty Re: Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba)

Post by rollRack Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:48 am

Hey DarknessAlbo, and welcome back! Sounds like a great time to make the final push from 98 to 99 rc Smile Good luck on the max grind, and hope to see you around!
rollRack
rollRack

Introduction of DarknessAlbo (previously, Young_Siimba) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down