+3
Syllabic
Tao Flow
landscape85
7 posters

Go down

Sup Yall Empty Sup Yall

Post by landscape85 Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:54 pm

cat How's everyone doing? Good? I hope so! Lol I don't use forums a lot (if at all cyclops ) but I'd like to introduce myself. I'm landscaep85 in the game (spelled wrong), and I've been on RuneScape and OSRS for many many years. I'm gettin old hehe
But anyways, if you see me around dont kill me in wildy plz <3
Edit: I would like to apply to become a member here even though it's only been a couple of weeks since I've joined the CC, as I've really come to liking the community and the general concept of the CC itself Smile thanks for reading
landscape85
landscape85

Back to top Go down

Sup Yall Empty Re: Sup Yall

Post by Tao Flow Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:01 pm

Hey landscaep! Welcome to the clan! It really is a great community Smile Ranks are all merit based but stay active and friendly and you'll get it eventually. If you have questions about the clan or the game, don't hesitate to ask in the cc! Pepo Heart

Cheers!
-Tao

Sup Yall U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello! Tao is right, if that's indeed what you meant by "applying to become a member". Bear covers it pretty comprehensively here https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5380-joining-the-clan and here https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3743-how-to-best-get-promoted (rank names are outdated but it's still good intel). Happy to have you whether you've got a gem next to your name or not, though Smile

Ya got any in-game goals worth mentioning at the moment?

Sup Yall NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:29 pm

Hey fella. Sounds like you've been around for a bit, but welcome to the off-site. Of course, the other kind folks above me have referred you to the ranked stuff.
Legna
Legna

Sup Yall YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:33 pm

Welcome! Glad you found your place here, it is an awesome community we have.
Involus
Involus

Sup Yall M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by landscape85 Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:33 am

Oy oy, thanks for the replies yall Smile not really many in game goals sadly. I took a little hiatus around EoC and came back shortly after for OSRS's release but have been playing on and off since 08. I've acquired 115 quest points on my OS acc so far (ADHD dictates I do whatever whenever so questing is rough lol! ) but I would maybe like to display my skill levels like the fine users above. Anyways, it's real late here but I'll start working towards those ranks tomorrow haha. Keep Scaping yall Smile

Last edited by landscape85 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gramr)
landscape85
landscape85

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile
Bunny
Bunny

Sup Yall 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Welcome to the offsite, and give this a try to see if you get a signature you like Runepedia signature generator
OmniRick
OmniRick

Sup Yall YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down