Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left!

5 posters

Go down

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! Empty Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left!

Post by Risa Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know if you don't know already that I am taking a break from OSRS not because I want to but I have to right now the next few months I am going to be really busy! I am also getting married in August hopefully if lockdown has eased fully and everything is back to normal so wish me luck!.

I have not left runescape I am just away because I am busy irl wedding shopping, dress hunting all sorts and busy with work and its becoming hard to juggle to the point its affecting my sleep and I don't sleep properly so I have to sort my irl stuff out right now once its sorted will defo come back relaxed and stress free Very Happy. I have not left this clan as this clan is my home and first ever cc I joined so love you all <3 made lots of friends don't forget me aha! Very Happy when I do return I will let one of the mods know @syllabic or someone @omnirick.

when I come back defo gonna continue with the skiller and main

really enjoyed the skiller progress and everything defo going to continue when I come back!

I hope your all okay stay safe and see you guys soon I will definitely post now and then on the offsite and discord Smile

wish me luck guys!!! probably be back after august!
Risa

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! Empty Re: Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left!

Post by Syllabic Tue May 04, 2021 8:13 am

That's huge news Risa, good for you! Hopefully things have calmed down by then and you're able to have everything 100% perfect! Well-deserved after this crappy year, if you ask me. Definitely a good call on the sleep too; I've noticed that your schedule is almost as weird as mine lately, haha

when I do return I will let one of the mods know @syllabic or someone @omnirick.

We'll be here when you get back, and my PMs are always open (and I know from experience that Rick's are too because I love bothering him) Pepo Hugs See you soon and stay safe!

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! Empty Re: Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left!

Post by Risa Tue May 04, 2021 9:32 am

Syllabic wrote:That's huge news Risa, good for you! Hopefully things have calmed down by then and you're able to have everything 100% perfect! Well-deserved after this crappy year, if you ask me. Definitely a good call on the sleep too; I've noticed that your schedule is almost as weird as mine lately, haha

when I do return I will let one of the mods know @syllabic or someone @omnirick.

We'll be here when you get back, and my PMs are always open (and I know from experience that Rick's are too because I love bothering him) Pepo Hugs See you soon and stay safe!

Thanks sweetie Smile means a lot!

Iknowwww fingers crossed!

Yeah aha literally even when I’ve slept I’ve dreamt of skilling and making progress lmao! Definitely not healthy.

Will defo let you guys know when I’m back Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue May 04, 2021 10:17 am

Congratulations on the nuptials POGGIES!

I'll be sure to make a ton of progress in your absence to have more pointers for when you return. Pepo Hugs

And my pms are indeed open.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue May 04, 2021 1:20 pm

This is awesome news, Risa! Best of luck on the wedding if that ends up going through -- I bet that is very exciting but hectic at the same time regarding all the planning that it requires Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hiatus - Busy IRL away from OSRS! but not left! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Tue May 04, 2021 3:28 pm

OmniRick wrote:Congratulations on the nuptials POGGIES!

I'll be sure to make a ton of progress in your absence to have more pointers for when you return. Pepo Hugs

And my pms are indeed open.

Aww thank you sweetie means a lot! 😃 amazing how a game can build friendships! Haha when i come back you can tell me all about it Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Tue May 04, 2021 3:31 pm

Tinnitus wrote:This is awesome news, Risa! Best of luck on the wedding if that ends up going through -- I bet that is very exciting but hectic at the same time regarding all the planning that it requires Happy Pepo

Awww thank you @Tinnitus means so much to me! 😃 defo has been really hectic these two years to the point where it kept getting delayed because of covid and lockdown and i was just like okay hurry up now lol 😂 but yepp its been so busy gonna get everything ready now ive been working hard at work too saving up for this occasion finally can get rid of it lol. Definitely gonna chill out with you all when i come back. Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 pm

but also have some bad news I accidentally burned my beaver pet alive in the bank my screen lagged and glitched when I was burning broken stuff from trawler game when cleaning the bank .
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu May 06, 2021 6:40 am

What? Why is it even possible to put pets in the incinerator?

Did you at least have it insured?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri May 07, 2021 4:53 pm

OmniRick wrote:What? Why is it even possible to put pets in the incinerator?

Did you at least have it insured?

I have no idea but I learned the hard way you can D: and no never got it insured cos I was too busy skilling on my other acc 😔
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 pm

im going to be making a new main which I will be Working on whilst working on farming and hunter on my new skiller. new main is rsn: BoujeeChompy and it will have combat, Pvm, diaries, quests on it.
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrox Sun May 30, 2021 10:50 am

What church are you getting married at? I really like the one at the Edgeville Monastery or the one right outside Port Sarim
Sentrox
Sentrox

Back to top Go down