+3
Syllabic
Tinnitus
Bawz
7 posters

Go down

Tbow Rebuild Empty Tbow Rebuild

Post by Bawz Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:37 pm

So I am maxing today (woot woot!) and my total bank value, between my main and alt, is around 1.25b. My plan after maxing is to do slayer/raids and pet hunt. I want to get a tbow but am trying to figure out what items I should keep in the rebuild. For example, I want to keep a fury at minimum, but is it worth keeping an anguish as well? I am going to keep my ring of suffering and blessed d'hide for Zulrah. I would like to keep the abyssal bludgeon for Sarachnis, but I think there are probably more useful items to keep in its place.

Does anyone have experience rebuilding from a tbow buy? Any opinions on items I should definitely keep or sell?

Any help would be appreciated.

(also, max party at 5PM EST for anyone who is around!)
Bawz
Bawz

Back to top Go down

Tbow Rebuild Empty Re: Tbow Rebuild

Post by Tinnitus Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:00 pm

I've never had a tbow so I can't really comment much on that, but I'd imagine fury would suit you just fine as a jack of all trades amulet. But, obviously the zenytes are a nice upgrade. I'd try to work in the anguish and suffering if you're plan is to camp zulrah, and sell/buy back other items to have them once you're finished there. Bludgeon is nice but there are cheaper crush weapons like the Zammy hasta that will suit your needs as well.

Hoping to make your party in a few hours as well Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Tbow Rebuild 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Definitely keep the anguish if you're gonna be camping tbow Zulrah. Hell, I've got a bludgeon for the exact same reason, but I've hardly used it since I got Sraracha. Happy to loan it out for a bit if that makes things easier for you.

Also, early congrats on maxing! Will try my best to be there.

Tbow Rebuild NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ellipsism Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:13 pm

i don't have much advice for you here but i will be following this thread for future notes! thanks for posting it! Smile
ellipsism
ellipsism

Tbow Rebuild 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:28 pm

i kept zentyes and god dhides for tbow rebuild, zulrah is great for early goin too.
Chemtrol

Tbow Rebuild U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bawz Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:52 pm

Chemtrol wrote:i kept zentyes and god dhides for tbow rebuild, zulrah is great for early goin too.

Sweet, sounds like my original plan wasn't too far off. I am planning for Zulrah and Mole grinds so I won't need too much gear for those.
Bawz
Bawz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:33 am

Keep all your zenny's and some dhide / mage gear and then you can camp things like Brutal Black Dragons, Saradomin and Zulrah... Even raid if you know how Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Tbow Rebuild 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Just now seeing this, best of luck on the tbow rebuild man Smile I am just about done with my complete bow rebuild (Just need sang staff) and honestly unlocking it all again was super fun. From Mole, to BBD, to sara- tbow slaps. I'm just excited to finish my rebuild so I can start spending money on things besides gear again :p

As others said Zennies are important to keep, and personally I'd keep your range gear (Arma is a minor bonus over dhide but i'd keep it anyway) so you can camp bosses and make your money back quickly.

Tbow Rebuild Dabna10

Tbow Rebuild Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Tbow Rebuild NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down