DabbingBrb
Syllabic
mark
8 posters

Go down

Mark's Intro Empty Mark's Intro

Post by mark Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:55 pm

Hey y'all!

I was previously involved in the cc for a bit before going inactive for a while, but the runescape addiction is back haha.

Hoping to get more involved again and just have an awesome time scaping. A bit about me, I'm an engineering student in college on the west coast of the US. I'm also pretty fortunate in that I have a job with the aerospace industry, so my time can be a bit non-existent as I try to balance work with school and (more importantly) fun!

I'm a pretty chill guy, and with regards to Runescape I'm hoping to eventually grind for max cape before starting to pick up all the PvM stuff. I just need to finish Sins of the Father sometime this week to get back my quest cape, and then it'll be the good ole achievement diary cape grind before I push for max eventually.

RSN: 5LU5T (Pronounced Slust)
mark
mark

Back to top Go down

Mark's Intro Empty Re: Mark's Intro

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:04 pm

Hey Mark! I still remember your last intro. Good to see you again! Aerospace job is insane! You mentioned you were just in college last time, so I suppose that's a new development? Sounds like an absolute dream, man. What kind of work do you do within that industry specifically, if you don't mind me asking?

Best of luck getting your quest cape back. I still don't have mine, but I did finish Sins of the Father not too long ago. Was pretty fun, which is more than I'll usually give them, haha. Diary cape is a sweet goal too. Would love to nab one of those some day, but I've got an awful lot of progress ahead of me.

I see you found the Discord as well, so I guess I'll catch you on there/in-game some time. Welcome back Smile

Mark's Intro NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:10 pm

Welcome my man Smile I noticed a few similarities between us, being in engineering and in the west coast. Only your engineering sounds like a more fun time 🤣

Best of luck accomplishing your goals, I wanna say a lot of people are currently pushing for achievement cape so there's plenty of people to talk about it with to exchange tips or whatever. Hope to see you around the cc when you get some free time Smile

Mark's Intro Dabna10

Mark's Intro Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Mark's Intro NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:13 am

Hey Mark,

Welcome back bud!

I definitely know the feeling - balancing school, work, and fun truly requires some skill to do. It seems to come easy for some, but not me =p.

Engineering, ehh? Especially aerospace? That's awesome bud. My good friend is a mechanical engineer and works for TxDOT. Engineers of all kind seem to have a pretty sweet gig, so good for you! I took up to Cal 2 in high school - did fairly well but I don't see myself ever going further in math than that.

Good luck on the maxing grind. I hope to get there one day, although I'm still 200+ total levels off. One day though...

Catch you in the cc FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Mark's Intro 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 am

Welcome Aboard Mark!

Yeah balancing work life, studying and having fun can be a very difficult task on it's own, but luckily OSRS doesn't care about how much you play, meaning that we can play as much or as little as we want, come and go as we please etc! Very Happy

I just completed Sins of the Father yesterday, it's a cool quest! Good luck with it!
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:57 am

Welcome back Mark, the runescape addiction never really leaves us, we all come back in the end lol

Good luck with the achievement diaries and grinding out that max cape Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Mark's Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:20 am

Hey Mark

Welcome back to the clan and OSRS.

We are honoured to have you back amongst our ranks.

Feel free to chat in game or if you see one of us come and say hi!

Happy Scaping!
COCOMARBELLA

Mark's Intro OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:28 am

Hi Mark! I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006 so can understand your reference to the "RuneScape addition." Wink I'm fairly new to the clan so wouldn't have met you before but welcome back!

Good luck on your goals of re-obtaining your quest cape, obtaining your achievement diary cape, and eventual maxing. Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Mark's Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down