+5
Soldier J 9
Bear
Spiritika
Iron Kinael
COCOMARBELLA
9 posters

Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE Empty WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:50 pm

what are you doing whilst playing Runescape ? Im rewatching Naruto from the beguinning whilst training combat.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE 1cb23410
COCOMARBELLA

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE Empty Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE

Post by Iron Kinael Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:06 pm

oof. I'm on like my 4th Sword Art Online rewatch while afking fishing xD

---------

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE Untitl15
Iron Kinael
Iron Kinael

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE Empty Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:51 pm

hahaha I love SAO <3 great series ! good to hear ! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:59 pm

I've been working on fishing/cooking lobsters while watching some of Grandma Shirley's videos on YouTube. She's 84 years old and uploads Skyrim roleplay stories. I think it's cool that she's an older player who enjoys playing video games. Cool I hope I'll still be playing video games when I'm her age. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:38 pm

Spiritika wrote:I've been working on fishing/cooking lobsters while watching some of Grandma Shirley's videos on YouTube. She's 84 years old and uploads Skyrim roleplay stories. I think it's cool that she's an older player who enjoys playing video games. Cool I hope I'll still be playing video games when I'm her age. Smile

Ooh I hear they're also immortalizing her as a character in the next one, so wholesome Pepo Heart

I was watching Naruto a few weeks ago but then my mouse broke and I haven't been able to play. So it's not considered 'whilst playing' anymore Sad

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Kinael Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:39 pm

BbyGurlRisa wrote:hahaha I love SAO <3 great series ! good to hear ! Very Happy

just like that we're best friends.

---------

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE Untitl15
Iron Kinael
Iron Kinael

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier J 9 Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:47 pm

BbyGurlRisa wrote:what are you doing whilst playing Runescape ? Im rewatching Naruto from the beguinning whilst training combat.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE 1cb23410

I love me some Naruto!

I've been watching this show called "Vikings" on amazon prime while I afk at nmz. I also try to teach my dog some new tricks Very Happy
Soldier J 9
Soldier J 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:57 am

I usually listen to music or watch movies Razz
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE A19216f8b0dcedf80a3c9a998195aaa8

bounce bounce

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:02 am

These days I am working most of the time im playing OSRS, as WFH allows me to and my job is also doable while doing a lot of things. other than I browse YouTube, Forums, Twitch (Subbed to both Boaty and Faux). Also since I get Netflix free because of My work I also sometimes browse that a bit Very Happy
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:44 am

Bear wrote:
Spiritika wrote:I've been working on fishing/cooking lobsters while watching some of Grandma Shirley's videos on YouTube. She's 84 years old and uploads Skyrim roleplay stories. I think it's cool that she's an older player who enjoys playing video games. Cool I hope I'll still be playing video games when I'm her age. Smile

Ooh I hear they're also immortalizing her as a character in the next one, so wholesome Pepo Heart

They are! Grandma Shirley will be an NPC in Elder Scrolls 6. She even went to Bethesda Studios for them to "scan" her face and head to use as a base when creating her character.
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Grandma Shirley is AWESOME!

I usually watch youtube series related to a few survival games that I play (including Subnautica, The Forest, Stranded Deep, etc). I'll bust out the netflix if I'm getting fancy =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILST PLAYING RUNESCAPE 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:55 am

Yeah, I'm rewatching full metal alchemist atm.
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:43 am

OMG HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF GRANDMA SHIRLEY BEFORE :O I AM MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK HER VIDS OUT! especially cos I also love Skyrim tooooooo! I think that is another game I hope to one day complete its so big and I always get midway but never finish the full game that and witcher series both games Id love to complete I also like Dragon age series and dark souls series I'm into a lot of dark fantasy rpg genres. I was recently binge watching the entire lord of the rings and hobbit series whilst training lol it was so worth it.

omg yes anybody who is a fan of Sao is friend of mine my fave arc was GGO sinon my fav <3

awww im so sorry to hear about your mouse bear Sad xD idk why but it reminds me of an old kids show that used to come on tv bear in the big blue house LOL cos there used to be a mouse in there too! xD

omg I need to finish watching full metal alchemist I always get to the episode with the little girl and the dog lmao I never get past that episode haha I have no idea why something always comes along that I end up forgetting about it and then end up stopping on that same episode.

I watch a lot of gameplay videos on youtube too! Very Happy

omg haha I also work whilst have my main and two alts running on my laptop on the side xD but I have to be sneaky about it as we are supposed to be focused on customers only at the time lol the perks of working from home :')

COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down