+2
ladybird2
Extra Dirt
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Extra Dirt Thu May 21, 2020 4:13 pm

Hey all,

Just got back from about 6 month break from RS. Been playing on and off all of OS and played rs until EOC.

I enjoy all PVM and group PVM.

I want to learn Pking but am awful at it atm.

Thanks for all the help over the years, been in the CC for a long time as a lurker. Thought I would finally say hello and try to get a rank.

Thanks,
Extra Dirt
Extra Dirt

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by ladybird2 Thu May 21, 2020 6:36 pm

I'm glad you found your way here, I'm sorry I was occupied when you came into cc, and you had to wait for a reply. Good to see you, and there are lots of people who enjoy what you enjoy, and will invite you I am sure. See you in game, my pm is always open Smile
ladybird2

Introduction NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu May 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Welcome! Glad to hear you've enjoyed us enough to stay for a few years. Now is honestly the best time to make the jump to officially joining as the cc is constantly full so having a rank is super nice. We do group pvm all the time, be sure to come with next time!

Introduction Dabna10

Introduction Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu May 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi Extra Dirt! I've been playing RuneScape since 2006 and continued when it transitioned into EOC, which I played for years. I rarely log into RS3 anymore but started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile and have been enjoying it a lot. It's great to meet others who have been playing the game for awhile. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 am

Hey bud, welcome.

Can't help you with the PKing there, but I like a bit of Corp and GWD if you're interested in doing a trip some time Smile Might be interested in checking out our Discord as well, if you haven't already. It's got more info on our various clan bossing events and such. Always a good time, getting to see everyone together like that. We've had pretty good luck on splits before as well (mass tbow and mass elysian, to name a couple), so a bit of extra incentive there I suppose!

Btw, if you're interested in getting ranked, you may find Bear's guide helpful: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3743-how-to-best-get-promoted Not something you have to follow to the letter of course, but that should get you pointed in the right direction.

Suppose I'll catch you around in the CC! Good to have you back, by the way Smile

Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Taver10 Sun May 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey everyone..I'm a returning player started a new account in January. I enjoy the social part of the game.I pvm I dont pvp.Looking forward to meeting everyone
Taver10
Taver10

Back to top Go down

Post by Taver10 Sun May 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Btw my in game name is T a v e r
Taver10
Taver10

Back to top Go down