I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way.

5 posters

Go down

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. Empty I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way.

Post by Kind Courier Wed May 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello,

You can call me kind,

I’ve played RuneScape off and on since sixth grade. I quit the first time once free trade was stopped, but I find myself returning as an adult. The things that I enjoy most about the game or not really played anymore, so I’ve been looking for a good cc that has people that do more than just fight. My long-term goal right now is to save up enough for a ring of nature so that I can be a bush as I walk around the world and meet people. My plan to achieve this is a complete Karamja diaries and mine gems LOL. I’ve met so many cool people in my short time back I’m just excited to find somewhere with such a wide community. I enjoy doing the games room in burthrope, and generally just hanging out with people. Anyways I’m not really sure what to do with this.

As far as I RL, my name is Tracy. I’m 27 years old and I have A wife and three daughters. I am a carpenter by trade. I am a Freemason. Pretty much if I’m not occupied with one of the above things, I’ll be online.

I can’t wait to meet you and get to know this group better! Let me know if you need anything and don’t be afraid to message me in the game!

-Kind

Kind Courier
Kind Courier

Back to top Go down

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. Empty Re: I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way.

Post by Syllabic Thu May 21, 2020 1:45 am

Hey Kind! Name seems rather fitting so far, considering that donation you passed on earlier. Thanks again Pepo Heart

We started playing around the same time, if I recall correctly. I played on and off until around 2009, though I don't remember the trade limit being that much of an issue. Seemed like we barely even noticed back in the day, but I think that was largely due to the fact that I never owned anything particularly valuable, haha. I do remember getting annoyed a few times when friends and I were trying to loan stuff back and forth, though. Rather glad they haven't had to implement anything like it in Old School, to say the least.

Gotta say, I've never heard of anyone else with that goal before, haha. Not sure how cosplaying as a plant is going to help you meet people, but if it makes you happy then I say go for it Laughing The Elite diary is pretty sweet, though! Is mining gem rocks a viable moneymaker, or would that just be for leveling? I've honestly never tried that method before, but I've heard it's pretty good.

You know, I don't think I've ever actually met a Freemason before. Or at least, not any that cared to mention it. What's that like? Another subject I'm altogether ignorant on, haha.

Anyway, enough from me I think. Looking forward to chatting with you! Glad to see you found the Discord as well FeelsOkayMan

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. Empty Re: I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way.

Post by This Land Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 am

Hey Kind (do you mind being called Tracy?) and a warm welcome to OSRS Advice!

Nothing better than making a return in the adult years, the nostalgia hits hard and you look at the game in a completely different way. A lot of the community is in the same boat and it makes the game genuinely more pleasant than I remember it being in the days of old which is a massive +1 Smile Smile

All the best with your completion of the Karamja diaries and your gem mininng! Any plans for short or long-term goals after that?

A few good friends of mine IRL are freemasons and always speak highly of the community and although I'm here in the UK I'm sure it's a similarly awesome organisation in the US (are there transatlantic connections?)! Looking forward to chatting more with you too when we're both online Smile Until then, take care and stay safe, I hope you, your wife and girls are all keeping well and safe during the current pandemic.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu May 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi Kind! I'm new to the clan but have played RuneScape since 2006 and continued when it transitioned into RS3, which I played for years. I started playing OSRS around the time it was released on mobile. Like you, I was looking for a cc where people do more than just fight. Personally, I prefer skilling to fighting and my favorite thing to do in game is quests.

I remember mining gems in RS3 and using them for crafting, enchanting, and alching. If I recall, it seems like it was a decent method of making money while leveling skills.

Things like the Burthorpe Games Room which you mentioned and other mini-games can be a lot of fun when done with a group of clanmates. I used to enjoy Pest Control and Trouble Brewing.

When I started playing in 2006, my children (now young adults) also played. One of my sons had a Ring of Stone that he enjoyed using. I don't think the Ring of Nature existed back then because if it did, he would have liked using that also. I think it's a unique and fun goal you have to acquire one! In the future, I'll be on the lookout for an oddly placed bush in game. Wink
Spiritika
Spiritika

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kind Courier Fri May 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Hey guys, Thank you so much for taking time to respond to all of this. Yesterday was my anniversary and I didn't get home from work until late. I didn't mean to ghost everyone! I cant wait to see yall in game.
Kind Courier
Kind Courier

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Fri May 22, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello Kind, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

I hope after your wandering and weary travels you can call this place your home, blessings to you and your beautiful family.

Any questions you have do not hesitate to ask or seek help everyone is more than willing to help and lend aid.

I look forward to meeting you soon, see you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

I’m just wandering man, taking things from place to place. Hoping to meet people along the way. IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kind Courier Fri May 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Thank you! Ill be on shortly.
Kind Courier
Kind Courier

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Kind Courier wrote:Hey guys, Thank you so much for taking time to respond to all of this. Yesterday was my anniversary and I didn't get home from work until late. I didn't mean to ghost everyone! I cant wait to see yall in game.

I hope you had a Happy Anniversary! Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Back to top Go down

Post by Kind Courier Sat May 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Spiritika wrote:
Kind Courier wrote:Hey guys, Thank you so much for taking time to respond to all of this. Yesterday was my anniversary and I didn't get home from work until late. I didn't mean to ghost everyone! I cant wait to see yall in game.

I hope you had a Happy Anniversary! Very Happy

It was awesome, thank you!
Kind Courier
Kind Courier

Back to top Go down