5 posters

Go down

Newbie Empty Newbie

Post by phantomham Sat May 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking in the cc for a few days now so I figured it's time I post here. Got back into rs recently and this is my first month actually being out of f2p, so I'm pretty new to a lot of members stuff. You guys have all been nice and helpful so I'm glad to stick around. I'm slowly going through optimal quest guide until I get barrows gloves. Can't wait to be able to do late game pvm with y'all. See in the cc!

-phantomham
phantomham
phantomham

Back to top Go down

Newbie Empty Re: Newbie

Post by Oen Sun May 17, 2020 12:53 am

Welcome Phantomham. There is a lot to learn in the membersworld. Especially since they keep on releasing new things that weren't in the original 2007 version. It's pretty awesome! Hopefully I too can help you with one of your questions soon. Smile
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marowana Sun May 17, 2020 1:06 am

Welcome back to OSRS!

You have come at a great time and there is so much content to conquer!!

I hope you are able to enjoy your stay and hopefully I will see you around the cc

-Maro
Marowana
Marowana

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun May 17, 2020 2:48 am

Hey Phantom, welcome! Appreciate the intro Smile

The switch from F2P to P2P can be pretty overwhelming at times, so feel free to lean on the clan chat if needed. Was a great resource for me when I first returned to the game.

The Optimal Quest Guide is a great help! Still have yet to achieve the quest cape myself, but it was very helpful to have my questing goals lined out early on. Makes getting those initial skill levels a breeze, as well.

We've actually got some ongoing PVM events happening in the CC currently, f you're interested. Should be a good way to get a taste of later game PVM without risking too much. Check out the #events tab on Discord if you're interested!

Looking forward to seeing how you progress FeelsOkayMan

Newbie NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi Phantom! I'm new to the clan but not to RuneScape. It remember how exciting it was to be out of F2P and in to P2P. There's just so much more to do and a huge increase in the size of the map for areas to explore. I'm also using the Optimal Quest Guide, though I've been doing other things in between questing. Good luck on getting your Barrows gloves! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Newbie YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down