Back on RS

3 posters

Go down

Back on RS Empty Back on RS

Post by Barca Boy Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 pm

Hey guys! Very Happy finally decided to make a return to osrs again for like the 5th time, but i'll be taking it more seriously this time around due to having so much free time! Hope to see you guys around gielinor!
rsn: Barca Boy
Barca Boy
Barca Boy

Back to top Go down

Back on RS Empty Re: Back on RS

Post by Syllabic Sat May 09, 2020 5:19 am

Hey Barca, welcome to the offsite. Good that you managed to find it so quickly Smile

RS has always been an easy game to burn out on, so it's no surprise to me that you've taken as many breaks as you have. Meaningful progress in the later game can take ages as well, which can preclude a lot of us from wanting to get any playtime in at all when life gets particularly busy. Plenty of people coming back now that we're all stuck at home though! I hope you enjoy your return to the game as much as I have. It's been especially helpful to have this community here to provide some support during the shutdowns, as well. Not nearly as lonely as it would be otherwise Smile

Hope to see you in-game as well! Knowing me though, it'll probably be at the GE. Feel free to stop by anytime FeelsOkayMan

Back on RS NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Back on RS Empty Re: Back on RS

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 09, 2020 9:55 pm

Hello Barca Boy, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's a breath of fresh air seeing so many people return to OSRS that it makes me even more excited to keep grinding and getting back on day in and day out.

The community here itself has built the very foundation that i'm laying my achievements on and i'm sure once you get to know everyone you will feel just at home yourself.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Back on RS IIyCd

Back to top Go down