Returned Player

+2
Purple Dude
Rawrr xD
6 posters

Go down

Returned Player Empty Returned Player

Post by Rawrr xD Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:18 am

Hi all, my name is Rawrr xD and I have returned to the realms of Gielinor after about a six month break.

Previously I was the rank of banana in the clan chat, and I really enjoy helping people. Before my break I had just finished 99 slayer.

Currently about 5k bones from 99 Prayer, from which I'll then move on to Magic and then tackle the infamous Runecrafting skill.

As for a refresher on my Runescape history, I first started in 2004 and played through my teenage years until EOC at which point I left the game and played other MMORPGs instead. A particular one of these is actually what I was doing the past 6 months.

Look forward to chatting with everyone in game and helping out answering any questions that I can!
Rawrr xD

Back to top Go down

Returned Player Empty Re: Returned Player

Post by Purple Dude Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:07 am

Welcome back Rawrr Very Happy Good luck with Prayer, its an epic emote and bankstanding flex Wink bounce

Returned Player NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:28 am

Rawr!!

WB. :-D
Colpo
Colpo

Returned Player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:53 am

Rawrr xD wrote:Hi all, my name is Rawrr xD and I have returned to the realms of Gielinor after about a six month break.

Previously I was the rank of banana in the clan chat, and I really enjoy helping people. Before my break I had just finished 99 slayer.

Currently about 5k bones from 99 Prayer, from which I'll then move on to Magic and then tackle the infamous Runecrafting skill.

As for a refresher on my Runescape history, I first started in 2004 and played through my teenage years until EOC at which point I left the game and played other MMORPGs instead. A particular one of these is actually what I was doing the past 6 months.

Look forward to chatting with everyone in game and helping out answering any questions that I can!

Eyyy, welcome back Rawrr! Thought I recognised that name and realise that you were in and around the cc bear when I'd first joined up so great to see you back. All the best with your Prayer, Magic and Runecrafting (god be with you haha) goals, looking forward to seeing and hearing about your progress updates in the cc whenever we're both online Smile

PM is always on if you need anything or just want to say hey, am always up for a chat if online!

Until then, take care bud and hopefully see you soon,
Mitch Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Returned Player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:25 am

Welcome back to Gielinor!! Great to have you here Smile
bokeh_dot

Returned Player YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 am

Hey! Welcome back! You joined the offsite just before I did.

Sounds like you were crushing it before, and have wasted no time getting back into the groove. Slayer and Prayer are two of my favourite capes I love you Runecrafting too, but I'd say your chances of actually achieving 99 RC are far higher than mine. At the rate I'm going I think the game will probably die completely before I get anywhere close Laughing

What MMORPGs are you into besides Runescape? WoW seems to be a very common answer, but I've met a fair few Eve Online players as well. Always thought that looked super fun, and I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi besides.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Returned Player NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrr xD Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey! Welcome back! You joined the offsite just before I did.

Sounds like you were crushing it before, and have wasted no time getting back into the groove. Slayer and Prayer are two of my favourite capes I love you Runecrafting too, but I'd say your chances of actually achieving 99 RC are far higher than mine. At the rate I'm going I think the game will probably die completely before I get anywhere close Laughing

What MMORPGs are you into besides Runescape? WoW seems to be a very common answer, but I've met a fair few Eve Online players as well. Always thought that looked super fun, and I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi besides.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Finished prayer and magic in my first week back, currently RC'ing blood runes. As for MMORPGs I was playing WoW Classic but grew bored of it. I don't really like how active you have to be in order to keep a raid spot etc. I also like single player RPGs like Witcher 3 and look forward to Cyberpunk later in the year.
Rawrr xD

Back to top Go down