Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo)

3 posters

Go down

Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo) Empty Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo)

Post by mamashark Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Abbie and I've been playing osrs on and off since 2016. I never played back in the day, but I wish I did so I could get in on that sweet, sweet nostalgia everyone talks about. I played on my main Abbie Road until recently, now I'm all about that iron life. I don't have any specific goals at the moment, but questing is my favorite part of the game. I'm a stay at home mom to two boys, so you'll catch me online any time I have a break from wrangling tiny humans. Very Happy
mamashark
mamashark

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo) Empty Re: Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo)

Post by Bodjery Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Welcome Mama Shark Smile
I love to see more women in our cc and site family, Same as you I have boys, but 3, and all grown up, so I am able to play mostly everyday, unless not at home of course.
I hope you may get your very well deserved brakes in between you child care, and have fun with all of us!
Best,
Bod.
Bodjery
Bodjery

Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo) Empty Re: Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo)

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:15 am

Welcome to the clan! Questing is definitely my favorite part of the game, as well. Even the quests I never did when I was younger feel nostalgic to me with their simplicity, so I bet you do get a little of the nostalgia from that Smile

We also have a really great Discord if you're into that! https://discord.gg/CGkm5r There are even channels for food/cooking and pets (my two favorites to hang out in) Cool
bokeh_dot

Introduction of Mama Shark (doo doo doo doo) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down