Heyo!

+2
Syllabic
Garthloc
6 posters

Go down

Heyo! Empty Heyo!

Post by Garthloc Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:01 pm

My name in game is Garthlocde. I’m admittedly terrible at keeping up on forums and discord, but I learned about the clan from OmniRick and after the Bandos event I’m very excited to be part of the clan. I’ve missed out on a clan that did anything at all for the last year of playing OSRS.

My account is over 15 years old. I have a fairly high lvl RS3 acct and I quit runescape when life got busy several years ago. When mobile launched I started OSRS and have enjoyed a bit over a year of casual playing.
Garthloc
Garthloc

Back to top Go down

Heyo! Empty Re: Heyo!

Post by Syllabic Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Hey Garth! Good to see Rick referring people to the CC. Happy to have you Smile. The clan leaders and various event runners have been doing a really great job of keeping things fresh lately, in my opinion.

What made you decide to make the move to OSRS over RS3? I know a lot of long-time players are unhappy with the direction the game took, but I haven't actually experienced much of it personally, as I quit the game in 2011.

I know you said you're not good at keeping up with it, but I'll leave a link to the Discord server just in case. It's very useful for staying updated, and also allows you to vote for the Skill of the Week and the weeky PvM events: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3 No pressure Wink

You can also enter the aforementioned Skill of the Week by posting your RSN in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Looking forward to see you in-game!

Heyo! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Welcome to the clan! Great to have you here. I look forward to getting to know you better! Smile
bokeh_dot

Heyo! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Welcome to the clan! Wow, your account is pretty old. I'm pretty sure I started playing 15 years ago. But I no longer have the passwords for those accounts... Not that it matters, It was a fresh start coming to osrs anyways regardless of new or old account for me. This clan does a lot of stuff, so you probably won't get bored of being here!
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Hey Garth, great to see you here.
No pressure to keep up with either the forum or discord. If anything is very relevant, it is sure to come up repeatedly in the cc.

Keep in mind that the weekly PvM event that Pidalu hosts is voted on the discord server, in #pidalus-weekly-events
We also have a #skill-of-the-week to vote for those competitions.

Lastly, if you ever find a pic-worthy moment while 'scaping, feel free to share it on discord's #screenshots or if you prefer, make a thread here on the Goals and Achievements section to share your finds and accomplishments.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Heyo! YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:29 pm

Heya Garth! Glad to have another veteran around Very Happy Hope you enjoy your experience in the CC (lots and lots of PVM events!)

Heyo! U7euiv5

Rocky

Back to top Go down