Leaf
Chemtrol
KingNightfury
Almighty Bas
Legna
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Vespolar Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Now just get 91 RC and you will be set for all diaries for RC!

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Javaaaa

Back to top Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Legna Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Vespolar wrote:Now just get 91 RC and you will be set for all diaries for RC!

...no
Legna
Legna

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Legna wrote:

...no

Awww why not! also, what RL option is it for your hp to be like that

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Javaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Congrats on 2k total level Legna!
Avallan
Avallan

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Vespolar wrote:
Legna wrote:

...no

Awww why not! also, what RL option is it for your hp to be like that

GOTTA FISH Smile

If you're talking about the HP/Prayer bars, it should be a toggle option titled "Status Bars" in RL. If you use traditional inventory, HP/Prayer are on one side, and if you use the collapsable inventory, they'll be next to each other.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Megnificent wrote:Congrats on 2k total level Legna!

thank ya <3
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:16 am

Totally forgot you exist!!!

Just kidding of course, how could I forget my favorite afker?

Congrats on the great progress man!
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:01 am

Song of Elves complete! QP Cape achieved (again)! I finished the final boss with 11 HP and no Brews/Food left. The closest boss fight in my 15ish year RS career. Prifddinas is beautiful.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 2019-015

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:08 am

Congrats on completely Song of The Elves!!! now I'm really nervous about doing that quest with how tough that boss fight sounds Surprised
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Megnificent wrote:Congrats on completely Song of The Elves!!! now I'm really nervous about doing that quest with how tough that boss fight sounds Surprised

I may have done it incorrectly. I brought straight brews/restores w/ a mage pot or 2. I think tick eating is probably a better option than spamming brews once you're hit for 97% of your HP. Also, having Blood barrage/blitz is a common method I didn't use. Heard that makes the fight quite easy.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Long-time, no update! Just broke top 1,000 on the fishing leaderboard. Still 2000 total, so only been fishing since last round of updates. About 12m xp gained in fishing since last fishing screenshot.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Captur10

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:49 am

Already told you in chat, but well done, Legna Smile. That's quite the accomplishment!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:09 am

Gz on the progress so far!
Will be joining you on the fishing adventure after my wintertotd grind.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:53 pm

The long-awaited update! 50m fish XP AND 2006 total, yeah 6 whole total levels since...July? AFK GOD.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 Captur11
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:02 pm

bangggg the big 5 - 0. grats again leg:)
Chemtrol

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:23 am

Nice fishing rank leg! keep it up!
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Achieved 99 Herb today! Have gotten a few str/hp levels afking NMZ, as well. Special thanks to Swek, Ash, Coal, Chem, Syll, and others for helping with buy limits. I apologize if I forgot your name, I didn't write them down, unfortunately.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 2019-112

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Here are a few bought 99s. Have Prayer, Construction, and Smithing accounted for. My stack isn't very big, so I can't buy Crafting all at once, but it is the skill I'm working on currently.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 2019-113
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Dang boi, get it
Catnaros
Catnaros

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 2 ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Congrats on 99 Herblore! also those banked 99's look very nice as well <3
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next