First 99 in 22 years

3 posters

Go down

First 99 in 22 years Empty First 99 in 22 years

Post by Sappiness Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:52 am

Hello loves <3

I have been playing Runescape ever since I was 7 years old, from not knowing how deadly dark wizards were all the way to the hype of seeing OSRS release and trying to drag all my friends back in.

OSRS has been my coping game for years, my constant in my life to fall back to when things weren't going my way, my therapy, in a way.

YET! I have never in all of my (don't laugh at me) 19 accounts over 22 years reached a skillcape of any sorts, but on this "Ironmain" which started as a joke to see how scary hardcore was, I now own 3 capes of accomplishments, one of which is my very first, untrimmed Farming Skillcape! (Ironman btw, not a hardcore I died in like week 1 at ZMI grinding a rune scimi when my mouse went out of batteries)

First 99 in 22 years Image

Thanks to everyone showing up for the gzzz's and the nice words in clan, this game wouldn't be half of what it means to me now if you guys weren't there every day to fall back on.

Much love,

Trying to be more helpful in chat,

Laughing with all of you,

Sappie
Daniƫl

First 99 in 22 years Image-1
Sappiness
Sappiness

First 99 in 22 years YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

First 99 in 22 years Empty Re: First 99 in 22 years

Post by FallenDoc Wed May 01, 2024 1:35 pm

Grats man! I bet that feels so much sweeter on an Ironman than my woodcutting cape ever felt on rs2 lol. That being said, its only the beginning my guy, there's more to go!
FallenDoc
FallenDoc

Back to top Go down

First 99 in 22 years Empty Re: First 99 in 22 years

Post by Notmylimits Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 am

niiiiice! Gratzzzz 99 Farming is so cool!
Notmylimits
Notmylimits

Back to top Go down