Veteran player, but still kinda nooby.

4 posters

Go down

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. Empty Veteran player, but still kinda nooby.

Post by Twiggy Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:16 am

Hello,

So I first started playing in 2004, but many of my accounts have been hacked, or banned. I have not had very high level accounts until 2011, and my OSRS account is my best yet, current 125 combat, 99 att/str/def and hp, 99 cooking, 95 prayer. Almost max combat!

I was also a free player for most of my time, and don't have much members knowledge, especially with all the content updates.

I enjoy PVM, and when I do quests I like to actually put the music on and read the dialogue.

I have figured out how to do barrows runs on my own.

When I reach my goal of being 126 combat (very soon) I will want to learn how to boss and do raids after that.

Hello again.
Twiggy
Twiggy

Back to top Go down

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. Empty Re: Veteran player, but still kinda nooby.

Post by Purple Dude Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:53 pm

Heya Manson and welcome to the clan Very Happy Well done on almost being maxed melee, learning to boss is a very good goal, osrs got alot of introduction bosses before you take on Raids; like Scurrius, Sarachnis, Wild bosses etc.

Seeya around Very Happy bounce

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. Empty Re: Veteran player, but still kinda nooby.

Post by DabbingBrb Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:52 am

Very cool man. The vast amount of content between f2p and p2p is insaneeeee, as long as you keep creating new goals you'll always have something fun to work towards. Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. Dabna10

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Welcome to the clan Twiggy!

I hope everything goes well for you and you stick around with us! Sounds like you have a very good account and eager to learn.

Keep it rolling twiggy, enjoy and don't sweat the small things.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Veteran player, but still kinda nooby. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down