Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread

3 posters

Go down

Did you enjoy the intro?

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_lcap100%Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_lcap0%Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_lcap0%Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread Empty Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread

Post by Natalia Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Hello,

Awesome to be using an old fashioned bulletin board again.  Lots of nostalgia for the emoticons.  Very Happy  I'm NoMoreBeer4U, a wastewater treatment plant operator by day (and sometimes night) and photographer by night (and sometimes by day).  Good to meet you.

Having played RSC, Runescape 2, and Runescape 3 for over two decades I've seen quite a bit and have a variety of accounts including a couple P2P/F2P IM/UIM with pretty good stats.  Usually my accounts focus on skilling, but I've been enjoying PVM as well for the last few years especially on OSRS.  Two months ago I started a new Ironman account. Usually my accounts are an alias / made up identity, but this is the first time I decided to be just me and it comes along with a username that identifies my current struggle in real life with alcohol.  I use the progress in the game as inspiration to continue on my quest to live a healthy, happy, and present life.

Some of my OSRS related goals are generally to complete the Quest Point Cape (again), reach end game for PvM (again), and achieve all pets (for a first time).  Pet hunting is loads of fun.  Currently working on 60 Mining/Fishing, as well as some Crafting/Farming as part of the Wintertotd grind with the ultimate goal of maxing and completionism.  Daily farm runs and Slayer tasks are enjoyable as well.

I'm not super interested in moving up the ranks or doing moderation.  What I am looking for here is a group of friendly, helpful people who are kind and encouraging to each other.  I believe that my voice will add to your voices and we can all grow, explore, learn, and enjoy the game together.  Having been around for a while, I've seen the recruitment thread come and go over 20 times and even guested on a few occasions but never really joined the clan.  Growing older though my priorities have changed a little.  Looking for a stable, mature group of people who always strive to do right and do right by each other.

Offline my interests are growing / helping to lead a family, gardening, woodworking/metalworking, mountain biking (cycling in general - I rarely if ever use a car, even for trips to the home improvement store!), math, science, space, photography & videography, camping/hiking and so much more.  Never stop learning, taking every moment into captivity.   Working on being a stoic and a modern renaissance man.

But enough about me.  Tell me about yourselves, your hopes and dreams and the funny stories of old.  Let's be friends and let's have fun.

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U

Last edited by NoMoreBeer4U on Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Where did the What come from?)
Natalia
Natalia

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread Empty Re: Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread

Post by Ragnar 96 Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:10 pm

Welcome to the clan friend!! Sounds like you are a busy busy person! If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck with all your goals! I know you can achieve them!
Ragnar 96
Ragnar 96

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread Empty Re: Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread

Post by RedIrishTank Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:31 pm

Welcome NomoreBeer4u, Glad to see you in the cc and talking. It's always great to see and have new people join us. Honestly I can never say enough good about this clan and how much respect is shown here. Looking forward to seeing your goals met! I'm always here to talk if you have a rough day .

Welcome!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hello everyone, and welcome to another introduction thread YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down