+2
fx plus
Warblegarbel
6 posters

Go down

My Intro Empty My Intro

Post by Warblegarbel Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:49 am

A/S/L: 23/M/Melbourne, Australia

Like many, started fumbling around with this game as a 10-year old in 2006. Now I kinda know how to do it properly.

Been playing regularly for about the last 18 months or so. Recently hit my first couple of 99s, but generally I just do quests, skilling and diaries. Would like to expand into some bossing/co-op stuff though.

Really just after some good chat!
Warblegarbel
Warblegarbel

Back to top Go down

My Intro Empty Re: My Intro

Post by fx plus Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:00 am

Hey there and welcome to the clan,

Since you provided an A/S/L, I shall do the same:
I'm David, I'm 22, and I'm from Sydney.
I'd like to congratulate you on hitting your first 99s as that's amazing (and I've yet to get any 99s). Since you're also from Australia maybe we can raid or do some PvM sometime on the Aussie worlds since we'd get better ping Very Happy

I look forward to seeing you online, and if you ever want somebody to do some bossing with, don't hesitate to message me. cheers
fx plus
fx plus

Olmlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Attas seed Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:29 am

Hey and welcome
I often see the CC doing bossing / raids etc so you shouldn't have an issue there, too low cmb myself for now though.
Enjoy your stay!
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:09 am

Welcome to the CC! If you're after good friendly chats, you've come to right place Smile
vit
vit

My Intro U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:52 am

Welcome! I am 28 and live in the US. :p

My story is much the same. I started playing the original version of runescape when i was a kid, and very quickly after the runescape 2 version came out. That's when my interest for the game sky rocketed. Ever since then, I keep coming back to this game. Doesn't matter how long I am away apparently, I always come back. I am glad osrs exists, otherwise I would be finding private servers as close to original as possible.

Congrats on the 99's! They are a big achievement, I am working on my first 99 myself. The clan does a lot of bossing stuff together, so you should have no problem learning and joining.

All that being said, we do have some good chat in the game, it's a good clan for that! As well as on our discord.

See you in game!
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 am

Welcome to the clan and congrats on your 99s!! Questing and diaries are two of my favorite things to do, too. You've definitely found a great clan for some good chat Very Happy Looking forward to seeing you around!
bokeh_dot

My Intro YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down