The_Gamed
Vespolar
SwekSpek
noelemahc
SoraSpirit
Gorship
11 posters

Go down

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Empty 7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome

Post by Gorship Mon May 27, 2019 10:50 pm

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen11
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen12
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen10
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen15
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen14
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen16
7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen177 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Screen13I finished ds2 just over a week ago and decided I was tired of being broke hoping for 1/512 drop rates to make a good chunk so I sold some gear for dhcb and set off to start my biggest grind so far 7 days and 700kc. My expectations starting this were to pay for my 83 con, rigour and dfw if I could get lucky  Question getting right into it the first 100kc was rough but still gave 11,726k. Not far into the grind my second biggest expectation came through with a skeletal visage at only 189kc  affraid which was smithed into my dfw courtesy of Colpo (big ty). At only 202/700kc I already had enough for rigour and sold my first tab for just over 24m. A very long 498kc later my goal is complete and my loot tab has skyrocketed past my hopes and come to a second tab of 67,124,623gp and a grand total of 127,978,573gp profit through this grind with 54,117 chaos and 19,656 death runes I got everything from skeletal visage to double wrath talismans but I still have no pet so the grind must go on.. Thanks to everyone reading and a shout out to all the guys I met on my journey it's been an amazing and tiresome experience, part 2 will be coming soon after I finish con. I hope you enjoyed  Very Happy
Gorship

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Empty Re: 7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome

Post by SoraSpirit Mon May 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Damn dude, I don't know you did it - I can barely do 15 kills in a day without fighting off falling asleep at the computer.

Kudos to you, the money is well earnt!

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Unknown
SoraSpirit
SoraSpirit

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Empty Re: 7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome

Post by noelemahc Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 am

props man honestly! i still don't know how you can keep your phone charged doing so many vork kills.keep at it till the pet! you will have alot of loot for all your adventures.

Back to top Go down

Post by SwekSpek Tue May 28, 2019 8:19 am

Ooh you also kill him on mobile! Sick!

Nice grind! Gl on pet man!

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Tue May 28, 2019 10:33 am

Awesome! I want to get into doing bossing for the first time and people said I should do Vorketh. I have watched a pretty good guide on it so I am prepping for DS2 to start with this boss. Have any good tips that I should know?

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorship Tue May 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Thanks guys!! I try to keep my phone plugged in whenever possible and it only takes about 45mins to charge so it's not that bad. Vork is definitely a good boss to learn the biggest advice I can give is don't be discouraged by his post quest form being harder to kill after you learn the mechanics it gets to be VERY easy and also during the acid phase if you're not comfortable with the woox walk (I never did it) or the 5 tick crossbow method just walk the phase out that's gonna be the hardest part to learn but it's better to have a slower kill than die and lose the kill and 100k 90% of my deaths were from botched 5ticks I just couldn't do it on mobile.. Other than that if you're using cbow then make sure you hit 1 tick before vork or if his attack is white dragonfire even at the same time he will be immune to damage and you can waste a spec and still take 5-9 damage for it which is incredibly annoying same goes for after the spawn is dead. I turn pray off, kill spawn then turn pray on count 1 tick and then back onto vork and he's vulnerable again but I don't reccomend turning prayer off until you're comfortable with the timing because you don't wanna eat a free 32 from unfamiliar timing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Wed May 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Great tips! & awesome luck with loots! Hope your pet luck comes right away Gor Very Happy
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Wed May 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Dam and you killed it on mobile as-well! Props to you Ash

Great work, super satisfying to see others progress, I have yet to do DS2 lol..
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorship Thu May 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Thanks guys!! As soon as I survive this con grind I'll be getting ready for part 2 another 700 kills in 7 days

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespolar Thu May 30, 2019 12:46 pm

Idk how you can do that on mobile. I have issues selecting the wrong square to step on and issues with high alching the wrong thing. I would die in seconds at Vork on mobile

7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:40 am

Great job Gorship, thanks for sharing with us Smile
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:27 am

I'm shocked you can do it on mobile, I'm getting flashbacks to me just looking away from the screen for 1 second and dying to a cheeky fireball. Good times I guess Razz

Looking forward to part 2. Smile

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorship Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Thanks again everyone I'm really glad others enjoyed reading!! Being mobile is definitely a challenge but after grinding out firecape it's gotten to be more natural for me the only thing that really gets me is misclicking the undead spawn for a free 50+ although I can't wait for my computer to be fixed mobile has definitely shaped me as a player.. For better or for worse? 7 days of Vorkath - Into the frost dome 6ee10
Gorship

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm

damn man u did it! shame u didnt get the pet, but hey motivation to keep goin.
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by ...... Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm

You the man gor, enjoy that sweet loot

Back to top Go down